Subject: 9th UNECE International PPP Forum-Call for projects
From: "Maria Cristina Montero De Espinosa Garcia" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: "Antonin Menegaux" <[email-masked]>, "ECE-Ppp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 13:03:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Tom Annikve,

I am reaching out to inform you that we have just launched the competition
for the UNECE <https://unece.org/ppp/forum9/award>  PPP and Infrastructure
Award 2025 in the 9th UNECE International PPP Forum, which will take place
the week of 5 May 2025.

We encourage you to consider participating in the competition which will
showcase the best PPP and infrastructure projects that contribute to the
digital and green transformations in support of the SDGs.

As mentioned in the email below, the first important step is to complete
this simple online <https://forms.office.com/e/QU3RBe73sR>  form by the
deadline of 15 November 2024.

If you encounter any issues while completing the form, please do not
hesitate to reach out to us.

Kind regards,

Cristina

 <https://unece.org/ppp>

Maria Cristina Montero de Espinosa García

Consultant, Cooperation and Partnerships Section
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe

Email: [email-masked]
H Building – WP-30, Palais des Nations
Palais des Nations

8-14 avenue de la Paix
CH - 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland

 <http://www.linkedin.com/showcase/unece-ppps>
<https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/unece-ppps> UNECE PPP LinkedIn page

  <https://unece.org/ppp/wpppp8>

From: UNECE PPP secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, 2 September 2024 at 08:01
To: Maria Cristina Montero De Espinosa Garcia
<[email-masked]>
Subject: 9th UNECE International PPP Forum-Call for projects

<https://un.mdrtor.com/track/link/key/84209-3928-47926-15-13320-366922/sig
nature/300e5f772995c33a1b18ec2ffe69ac44/userid/c0480c479f084ad5af2669f50aa
83d23>

Dear delegates, experts, and colleagues,

The UNECE PPP secretariat is launching a call for projects for the
<https://un.mdrtor.com/track/link/key/84209-3928-47927-15-13320-366922/sig
nature/300e5f772995c33a1b18ec2ffe69ac44/userid/c0480c479f084ad5af2669f50aa
83d23> UNECE PPP and infrastructure award 2025 at the 9th UNECE
International PPP Forum in May 2025.

This competition will showcase the best PPP and infrastructure projects
that contribute to the digital and green transformations in support of the
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) at the 9th edition of the UNECE
International PPP Forum in May 2025.

Characteristics of such projects include, but are not limited to: using
digital solutions and technologies to enhance its delivery, performance
and sustainability in support of the SDGs; promoting the development of
sustainable and green digital ecosystems; advancing the development of
digital PPP and infrastructure projects (for example, telemedicine and
other digital public services); advancing the digital transformation;
using green and sustainable PPP procurement practices; and promoting the
green transformation.

The main features of the UNECE PPP and infrastructure award 2025 are as
follows:

How to participate? Participants can enter the competition by submitting
their projects using the following
<https://un.mdrtor.com/track/link/key/84209-3928-47928-15-13320-366922/sig
nature/300e5f772995c33a1b18ec2ffe69ac44/userid/c0480c479f084ad5af2669f50aa
83d23> form.

By when? The deadline to submit projects is 15 November 2024.

Participation in the competition is free of charge and open to
governments, private companies, academia, civil society organizations and
international/regional organizations. More details on the rules, terms and
conditions of the UNECE PPP and infrastructure award 2025 can be found at
the following
<https://un.mdrtor.com/track/link/key/84209-3928-47929-15-13320-366922/sig
nature/300e5f772995c33a1b18ec2ffe69ac44/userid/c0480c479f084ad5af2669f50aa
83d23> page.

Kind regards,

UNECE PPP secretariat

UNECE PPP Secretariat

Economic Cooperation and Trade Division

United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)

Address: CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland

Tel.:        +41 (0) 22 917 1366

E-mail:     <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:
<https://un.mdrtor.com/track/link/key/84209-3928-47930-15-13320-366922/sig
nature/300e5f772995c33a1b18ec2ffe69ac44/userid/c0480c479f084ad5af2669f50aa
83d23> https://www.unece.org/ppp

© United Nations Economic Commission for Europe | 8-14 avenue de la Paix,
Geneva 10, GE CH-1211 Switzerland |
<https://un.mdrtor.com/track/link/key/84209-3928-47931-15-13320-366922/sig
nature/300e5f772995c33a1b18ec2ffe69ac44/userid/c0480c479f084ad5af2669f50aa
83d23> www.unece.org

If you don't want to receive these emails in the future, please
<https://un.mdrtor.com/track/pre-unsubscribe/category/EMAIL/empId/84209/su
bId/3928/listId/15/conId/13320/signature/300e5f772995c33a1b18ec2ffe69ac44/
conEmail/[email-masked]/conMovil/-/snapId/366922>
unsubscribe here.